Title: The Woman who Stole my Life
Author: Marian Keyes
Published by Michael Joseph and Penguin Group
Stella Sweeney is waiting in her car in a traffic jam. She let a Range Rover got into the lane just so she will get something good in return the karma way. But her deed got her into a car accident. Nevertheless, her life changed that day which would transform her from an ordinary woman who works at a salon into a famous writer.
- Stella Sweeney. She is the main character whose life changes completely. She is married with Ryan and they have two children: Betsy and Jeffrey. She becomes the author of One Blink at a Time
- Ryan. He is an artist, not the one he would like to be, and he thinks Stella is the woman who stole his life because she becomes succesful.
- Mannix Talyor. He is a handsome neurologist who has an important role in Stella's and Ryan's life.
- Karen. She is the sister of Stella. She has her feet on the ground and helps Stella as much as she can do.
- Gilda. She is the nutritionist and personal trainer of Stella when she has to move from Dublín to New York City.