Wednesday, 27 March 2013
Tuesday, 26 March 2013
Title: 9 Tools to Improve Social Media Productivity
9 Tools to Improve Social Media Productivity
Do you find that the daily demands of social media promotion are increasing? Our time is our most precious asset and social media is great at eating into it! Thankfully, there are several wonderful tools that can help. Here are 9 social media tools that will help you save time and improve your productivity.
1. Manage Your Relationships More Efficiently With Nimble
To be effective on social media you need to engage with people, build strong relationships, and then continue to nurture and maintain those relationships. Nimble is a social relationship management tool that is designed to help you do this.
Nimble has recently become integrated with Hootsuite so you can manage your important relationships directly from the Hootsuite dashboard. If you come across a contact in your Hootsuite stream that you want to nurture, you can easily add this contact to your Nimble acount.
Read the whole article by clicking here.
Monday, 25 March 2013
Tuesday, 19 March 2013
This is the complete list:
- A Trick I Learned From Dead Men, Kitty Aldridge, Jonathan Cape
- Alif the Unseen, G. Willow Wilson, Corvus Books
- Bring Up the Bodies, Hilary Mantel, Fourth Estate
- Flight Behavior, Barbara Kingsolver, Faber & Faber
- Gone Girl, Gillian Flynn, Weidenfeld & Nicolson
- Honour, Elif Shafak, Viking
- How Should a Person Be? , Sheila Heti, Harvill Secker
- Ignorance, Michele Roberts, Bloomsbury Publishing
- Lamb, Bonnie Nadzam, Hutchinson
- Life After Life, Kate Atkinson, Doubleday
- Mateship With Birds, Carrie Tiffany, Picador
- May We Be Forgiven, A.M. Homes, Granta Books
- NW, Zadie Smith, Hamish Hamilton
- The Forrests, Emily Perkins, Bloomsbury Circus
- The Innocents, Francesca Segal, Chatto and Windus
- The Light Between Oceans, M.L. Stedman, Doubleday
- The Marlowe Papers, Ros Barber, Sceptre
- The People of Forever Are Not Afraid, Shani Boianjiu, Hogarth
- The Red Book, Deborah Copaken Kogan, Virago
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette? , Maria Semple, Weidenfeld and Nicolson
Source: Publishing Perspectives